.

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

My Hardest Choice Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

My Hardest Choice - Essay Example The two options had both merits and demerits that I had to consider before settling on one choice. The scholarship presented me with the offer of having good education and an American graduate certificate that could qualify me for a good employment and a nice life. American life could make me a dependent and mature person. This would make me a responsible person and help me stop depending on my mother for everything. Moreover, the open-mindedness of American people enabled me cope up with life in America easily. The people are not hostile and this helped me fit in with the new environment. However, I had to also consider the demerits of taking the scholarship. This included staying away from my beloved family members and friends that I had been used to being close to them. Moreover, adapting to the new culture, strange food and unfamiliar language in the new country would be such a hard task for me. Adult people have to take painful decisions in order to succeed in life. Success in life calls for one to make costly sacrifices with an aim of getting the fruits of this sacrifice later. I came to realize that taking the scholarship was the right choice I had

No comments:

Post a Comment