.

Sunday, February 3, 2019

WHAT I HAD TO DO: We had to create a program that would read the users :: Computer Science

WHAT I HAD TO DO We had to create a curriculum that would read the users input, process it and disclose the results. HOW I CREATED THE PROGRAM For this tutorial I used lblrpompt, txttemperature, cmdctof, cmdftoc, and cmdexit.PERSONAL development PLANINTRODUCTIONI nurse been asked to prepare a in the flesh(predicate) report that addresses myapproach to learning and provides a reflective account of myexperiences, of carrying by a series of platformming activities. Thereport that I will be creating is a reflection upon my collective andcollaborative activities, working in a group.WEEK 3 INTRODUCTION TO PROGRAMMING AND VISUAL BASICdigital CLOCK11th to 17th OctoberWHAT I HAD TO DOWe had to interactively design a digital clock program. The programhad to be designed in a way for objects to respond to progenys.HOW I CREATED THE PROGRAMI used a brand to display the system time in, as the requirement wasto program objects to respond to events.I used a label called lblToday because lab els are containers forprograms-generated messages. They have properties such as name,caption, font etc. I defined my label with the name lblToday so that Icould show the correct date at the time at runtime by typing out theinstruction lblToday.Caption= age$.As the time would not change if I displayed the time on form_load Ihad to find an object from the tool box which looked like a clock andthen I put it onto my form.I then changed the time interval property to 1000, this was to indicate1000 milliseconds. I also did this for the default event for the timeobject and then displayed the time in my label.MY PROBLEMS AND HOW I OVERCAME then(prenominal)Designing a digital clock program using optical basic was a verychallenging but interesting tax for me as I had never come acrossusing ocular basic. At first I found it a bit of a struggle to getused the program and how to use it appropriately. Even though thenotes that were given were quite clear and when I read them I suppositionthat creating the program would be easy, however when I put the notesinto practice I found it quite hard. The task was quite confusingespecially the mark and getting it correct, because if there waseven a slight error the program would not run successfully. Anotherproblem I faced whilst calculating this program was that when I put thetimekeeper onto the form and ran the program the timer would not displaycorrectly. So in order to solve my problems I consulted my group and

No comments:

Post a Comment